Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Never having enough dress socks for my son, I saw these and knew this would be perfect, and I was able to purchase these dress socks at a highly discounted price for my honest opinion of these socks.  First I have to say they come very well packaged and a great box.  This set is of 4 dress socks, that are grey in color with yellow tips and heels.  They fit my son great, and he says that they are very comfortable.  No itchiness or them falling down.  These are very well made, the fabric is done well.  Very pleased with the quality of these and how well the stay in place.  Ribbed top and smooth bottom, you will be pleased with these socks.  I would totally recommend these socks.   My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019RV6I3A


#dressSocks




No comments:

Post a Comment