Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Getting a cushion to help relive pain on my tailbone and help with posture was just what I needed, since I sit more than a half hour in a hard chair.  This was very comfortable and helped relieve the pain in my tailbone.  The cover is easily removed so your able to wash the outer cover when needed.  I did have another cushion that was not as comfortable as this one.  It says it is a cooling cushion, I did not notice any type of cooling even sitting for a longer period.  I has the same warmth as my other one.  So, I would not give this a 5 star because of the cooling it says it would do, but for the comfort and ease I give it a 4 star rating. It has a very nice texture on the covering.  I will help with your posture and did notice some relief on my legs also.  I received  this product at a mark down price for my personal review and honest.  I would recommend for the cushion but not the cooling properties.

http://www.amztk.com/cool-cushion

#ChiroDoc





No comments:

Post a Comment