Saturday, August 13, 2016


These are polarized aviator sunglasses that include a very soft carrying bag.  I was able to get a highly discounted purchase price for these if I stated my honest opinion of the sunglasses.  They are nicely made, and comfortable.  A little to big for my face, so my husband is wearing them.  When you go outside they work amazing, no glare especially when looking at the water.  These help protect your eyes from the glowing Florida sun, everyone around here wears sunglasses.  It is extremely bright here, and eyes need protection along with your skin.  The frames of these glasses are very nice, also the nose pieces are very comfortable.  They also do not make it too dark to see, so you can still wear these during sunset.  I am pleased with the quality of these glasses, and my husband is even more excited, he wore them out all day today, and was very happy with them.  When husband happy we all are happy.    I do not have any affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/WearMe-Pro-Polarized-Aviator-Sunglasses/dp/B01FGJVQOI/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&srs=11069081011&ie=UTF8&qid=1468005523&sr=1-5&nodeID=7141123011

#wearme_pro


No comments:

Post a Comment