Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Recently my sons have moved out, and of course they have no kitchen items, never buy anything also come to mom's.  Well I decided to purchase them items that they do not realize they need, I was able to purchase this item for them, at a discounted price for myself to review.  This is a very well made colander, since I cooked most of my life, having a colander that is durable and long lasting is very important.  The holes are done well, and are evenly placed which allows water to flow thru with no problems.  The handles are well attached and heavy duty.  This was also very easy to clean, so giving this to my sons is perfect, they are boys so they need something strong than plastic.  This is stainless steel which is great, very strong, durable and going to be long lasting, especially with two sons.    I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family. 


https://amzn.com/B014DTX0LY

#pckt


No comments:

Post a Comment