Sunday, August 21, 2016

While researching for compression socks, I viewed this product on line I knew that this would be perfect for my feet and legs, and since I was able to purchase this at a markdown price for my impartial review.  These socks really impressed me, they really are very comfortable and my feet and legs felt so revived.  First the material is well made, and the compression is perfect not too tight and not too loose. They go up all the way to my knees, and they stay up all day.  After wearing throughout the day my legs did not feel are tired or ached.  My doctor suggested I purchase a well made compression socks to help with my circulation in my legs.  You also get a really nice wrist sweatband, love that special gift.  These are easy to wash in the washing machine, myself I prefer hand washing but both ways are great.  They kept their shape during the washing machine wash so it is okay either.   I would be very happy to suggest this product to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 

https://www.amazon.com/AprilTex-Sport-Compression-Socks-Circulation/dp/B01J1W4OP4/ref=sr_1_10?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1471361827&sr=1-10&keywords=apriltex

#AprilTexSportCompression


No comments:

Post a Comment