Friday, August 12, 2016

Getting a pure essential oil that actually keeps a scent for a long period of time.  This essential oil is so great, and wow, you need just a few drops in your diffuser.  This scent is so wonderful and the calming properties.  This bottle comes with a really nice eyedropper for easy dispersing.  I was able to purchase this amazing product at a discount, for myself to test and give my honest opinion of this product.  I could find no issues with this at all, it is a wonderful long lasting fragrance.  My house smells amazing!  I do not have any affiliation with this company. 


https://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Essential-Oil-Kashmir-Linalool/dp/B01IG41ZG4/ref=sr_1_8?m=A3K94VWQ8DVMOE&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470327291&sr=1-8

#NewYorkBiology
#LavenderOil
#EssentialOil
#TopQuality



No comments:

Post a Comment