Saturday, August 13, 2016

I was able to purchase this picnic table a highly discounted purchase price for my honest opinion of the table.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. This table was very impressive, I was totally amazed when I put this together.  I honestly did not expect it to be so sturdy and easy to put together. You simply open the legs up, put in the two bars on the side, and place to top on.  That simple and it is so sturdy, open glasses of liquid stay, you can also place heavier items, I even sat my laptop on with no problems.  It is also very lightweight, easy to carry.  The bottom has well made feet for balance and sturdiness.  It closes up just as easy and fit right back into bag, which is also awesome, makes this so easy to transport.  Cannot wait to use this at the beach or when we are fishing.  This is really going to be a have to have now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ID82V2U

#PicnicTable


No comments:

Post a Comment