Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Using a headlamp was a new experience for myself, and I was really pleased with how this let me see in the dark while keeping my hands free.  Being interested in this type of product and was able to buy this at a highly discounted price for me to test and review, I was thrilled.  Honestly I could not be happier with this product, the brightness, the band, the easy of use a great item.  This has a bright lite that you can change to to different levels it even strobes, and it also have a red light that does the same.  The band is very comfortable, and can be adjusted to fit many different sized people.  My youngest son played with it all night walking thru the backyard.  Very easy to place in the batteries, and a bonus it that it come with batteries, thankful for that.  You can get different colored lamps when you order, not just white.  I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family. 

http://www.amazon.com/Best-CREE-Headlamp-Flashlight/dp/B00TEKW3KC


https://luxolite.headlampluxolite.com/

#Luxolite


No comments:

Post a Comment