Wednesday, August 3, 2016

This set is so much more than I ever expected, it is an amazing set of markers, for anyone or any age.  I purchased these at a discounted price to review, and being a homeschool mom I needed to get my son supplies for lessons.  When this came I was at a loss for words, it is amazing, and each marker has two different tips a chisel and bullet.  This is great for different types of coloring or designs.  It is in a handy display that keeps your markers organized.  You get 100 markers, so many colors and shades.  These are just amazing and I could not be more please, I honestly would say that this is one of the best items I have purchased.  They color and write very well, any color I picked worked great, has not problems.  These are water based and non toxic.  I highly recommend this with 5 stars and up if I could. You will not be disappointed with this collection of markers.  I also have no affiliation with this company. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSMTG7A

#usartsupply



No comments:

Post a Comment