Sunday, August 28, 2016

Since I was just told from my surgeon that I now have tendintis in my elbow and that I have to take precautions, and take proper care.  I received  this product at a discounted price for my personal review and honest, I surely wanted to give this a try. As soon as I got it I put it on and wore it all day, it does protect your elbow and helps elevate the pain.  This evening is was not as swollen as it has been, I still require ice at night but I noticed I did not have to continue as long.  The strap is well made and very comfortable to wear, and if you have problem with your elbow I would suggest this for relief and easy. I would be excited to suggest this to all my friends,followers,and family. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FCLO14C?ref_=ag_dp_usw2_LOutO_rtC

#Daves_support_Tennis_Elbow


No comments:

Post a Comment