Sunday, August 28, 2016

Having problem with my tailbone while sitting for long periods of time has been a big problem.  Receiving this product at a discounted price for my personal review and honest, I surely wanted to give this a try.  I am very happy that I did because it has really been a big help. It is very comfortable and gives my back and tailbone some serious relief.  Plus it is totally great to have it heated it relaxes my muscle in my buttocks and legs.  It was so easy to use, just place on your favorite chair and plug in the cord into a USB plus and you will start to feel the warmth.  I can honestly say I really am happy with having some relief.  You will be very happy with this product and how well it works.  It has a zipper so your able to wash the cover when needed.  Very soft material, and well made. /heated-cushion.  I would be excited to suggest this to all my friends,followers,and family. 

http://www.amztk.com/heated-cushion

#ChirDoc


No comments:

Post a Comment