Monday, August 29, 2016

Having needing a reliable set of ear buds that are wireless and uses blue tooth, I saw the posted reviews and wanted to give these a try.  I received  this product at a mark down price for my personal review and honest. First these come securely packaged and well displayed in box.  You get a nice set of ear buds that are black in color.  You get a really nice carrying sack that is nice and small, makes it easy to put in your pocket or purse.  You get many extra sizes of ear pieces as seen in photos.  The sound is great, very clear.  The mic/volume piece is located in a great spot on the strap.  Makes it easy to adjust the volume up and down.  I used the mic to test a phone call and it came thru great, your not sounding far away or crackly.  I would be eager to recommend these to all my friends,followers,and family. 

#AYLBTEarphone

http://amzn.to/2bcXKjt




No comments:

Post a Comment