Saturday, August 6, 2016

I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family. I purchased these ethernet cables at a highly discounted price for my unbiased and honest review.  These are perfect for exactly what I needed, I have lost my ethernet cables and needed new ones, and these did the job perfect, I used right away for the surveillance system.  They worked great, saw no problems with them, worked real well.  You get 10 in this package, and 2 of each color which is great now I know what is hooked to what.  Packed very well and each are tied so they are not a tangled mess when they arrive.  Very pleased with the coating of each, and the tips are well made, they snap in perfect, and just push the locking plastic and remove.  Just simple and great to have.


https://www.amazon.com/Ethernet-Cable-CAT6-FT-Connections/dp/B00NQA2H3O?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#UltraClarityCables



No comments:

Post a Comment