Thursday, August 11, 2016


These socks are extremely comfortable to wear, very soft and soothing.  The bottoms have none slip grips so you do not slip on the floor or your yoga mats.  They fits exactly as expected, and I had choose the right ones.  You get two set of socks in the set.  When I purchased these socks, I was able to get at a highly discounted price, for my honest opinion which either positive or negative.  As my opinion of these socks it highly rated, the fabric is nice and well done.  Plus they are very comfortable while giving you the protection of not slipping.  This would be a great item for the elderly do they are not slipping at home.   I would be happy to tell my family, friends and followers.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 

https://goo.gl/VcxoMG

#socksyoga


No comments:

Post a Comment