Saturday, August 27, 2016

Having a 100% Essential that is concentrate and smells great is exactly what I purchased. I was able to buy this at a deduction price for my personal review. This is an amazing scent that fills up my home and lasts so long.  It only takes a few drop into my diffuser and what a difference this makes.  I had no idea how much I would like this scent of Bergamot, but it is one of my top 5 now.  It is very pleasant and everyone in my home loves it.  All the oils that I have purchased from this company has been a great experience, and each and everyone is pure and long lasting, never have been disappointed.  This comes in a brown glass bottle with a real nice eye dropper for easy dispensing.  I would be excited to suggest this essential oil to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 

https://www.amazon.com/Bergamot-Essential-Oil-Calabrian-Therapeutic/dp/B01JANC6YU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471917416&sr=8-1&keywords=B01JANC6YU

#NewYorkBiology
#Bergamot
#EssentialOil
#TopQuality





No comments:

Post a Comment