Saturday, August 27, 2016

I was able to buy this at a deduction price for my personal review.  I was very impressed with how this worked, it really made a big difference in removing lids from your cans.  It cuts the side of the lid not the top, which is great, I always hated having the lid fall into the food or not cutting all the way around.  This was very easy to use and it cut the lid right off without it even touching the food inside.  The outer box has instruction of the proper use of using this can opener.  You will not have sharp edges that seem to always cut your fingers, which I have done too many times over the years.  Now with this no problems.  I opened a can of pineapples, and it was amazing, I threw out my old can opener and this is now in my draw.  Now the young ones can help in the kitchen without the fear of getting cut from the lid. It is very well made, and easy to turn the handle. I would be excited to suggest this can opener to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IUWC26E?m=A1338B6LV6M9LT&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

#CanOpener


No comments:

Post a Comment