Friday, August 12, 2016

Needing a awesome lunch box, well this is it.  I was so impressed with this when I purchased this.  This has everything you could possibly need and all are self contained.  You get two great containers that lock, plus a thermos.  Even comes with matching spoon, fork, and knife.  The case itself is very nice and well made, easy to carry with the handle.  All the pieces fit perfectly and securely inside.  Come with a detailed instruction on the proper use, and use with microwaves.  The thermos has a drink straw attached, which is very nice.  This will keep food hot and cold for many house, 4 hours hot, and 6 hour cold.  When I purchased this product I was able to get a discounted price for my honest opinion after I tested the product.  It is very durable, easy to clean, all around the best lunchbox I have even owned.  I now can bring a hot meal, with a cool salad with no problems.  This is also BPA free, and a USA based company.   I would be happy to tell my family, friends and followers.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 


https://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Insulated-Leakproof-Container-Matching/dp/B01J2FP51W?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#PinnacleLunchKit


No comments:

Post a Comment