Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Since my son and I walk in the evenings, I was needing a very well made and lightweight water bottle.  After getting this I was very impressed with the quality of this and the lid is amazing.  This lid even has a lock so it does not accidently come open.  The flip top lid is very nice and very secure.  The bottle itself is a lightweight plastic which has already was helpful when I dropped it on the sidewalk, no damage.  On the side it has a measuring line if your needing that, I personally do not use that, but I know a lot of people do, and that is easy to read.  It is a 100ML size, so it holds plenty.  You also have a very nice strap for carrying, I loop it around my belt when I am walking, since I need hands free for pokemon chasing. My opinion is this is great water bottle to have, easy to fill, and carry, this gets my recommendation.  I also have no affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/Gonex-Running-Outdoors-Friendly-BPA-Free/dp/B01EUUFAQE

#Sportsbottle


No comments:

Post a Comment