Sunday, August 14, 2016

I was able to purchase this set of pokemon cards  a highly discounted purchase price for my honest opinion of this selection of cards.  Honestly this is a wide selection of cards, and love the 2 legend ex cards.  This set has 100 cards of various characters, also foil, and of course the legend ex cards.  Each card is very brightly colored and in excellent shape.  You also get the groundhog card tokens.  You get a very wide selection of cards.  They come in a sealed package for their protection.  These are first class cards.  Always pleased with the cards that I have purchased from this company, and I would not hesitate to recommend this to my followers, friends and famiy.  I do not have any affiliation with this company. 



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018SZBLTW

#GoldenGroundhogPokemonLegendsLot


No comments:

Post a Comment