Saturday, August 27, 2016

I could never had expected this bag to be as great as it is, I was so impressed with so much about this product, I would not no where to start.  Once I opened the package it was amazingly so huge, but portable.  When I unzipped the inside it  has smaller pockets for essentials.  Then you can adjust this if you need more storage you simply unzip the second zipper and it gets larger.  The first zipper is covered with velcro covers.  You get three handy straps to secure around the bag and also to tie to your truck so it is not sliding around the back.  It is water proof and fire proof, this is going to be great on road trips, no worries about luggage or hunting gear getting wet.  Even great when your shopping, just place your groceries inside and off you go no worries of anything flying out or getting wet.  Living in Florida you can go into the store it is bright and sunny, then you leave it is pouring.  The straps are great and really easy to secure in the hand buckles, you can easily adjust the tightness.  It easily folds back up when your done.  Then it simply fits under you back seats, it does on mine, I will never leave home without it.  It takes a lot of worries out of your stuff getting wet, lost or damaged in the back of your truck.  Another is if it is not to heavy you can just have two people carry everything in in on trip.  I was able to buy this at a low price for my personal review. I would be excited to suggest this to all my friends,followers,and family and most of them all own trucks. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G306UB8

#CargoBag


No comments:

Post a Comment