Tuesday, August 30, 2016

These are a really wonderful set of tweezers, you get three style of tips, and a very nice case to keep them in.  Each tip is done very well, and they have a nice band around each to keep closed.  The pointed one is very sharp so you need to be careful.  You get a flat tip and a angled tip.  Love the color pink so I really love that.  Each one works great and is well made.  I could not find a single problem with any of them.  Easy to hold, they do not slip out of my hands like some others.  They both fit great back into the case when you done, helps you from losing them.   I was able to purchase these at a discounted or marked down  price for my personal review and honest. I have no affiliation with this company.  So, I would say these are a wonderful set of tweezers, and I would say you would enjoy them also.  

https://www.amazon.com/ONME-Stainless-Tweezers-Straight-Splinters/dp/B01KT6XYR0/ref=sr_1_28_a_it?srs=14176461011&ie=UTF8&qid=1472196260&sr=8-28

#ONMEStainlessSteelTweezersSet




No comments:

Post a Comment