Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I would have never believed how well this works, without having to use a water hose.  You simply mix the solution as directed on the bottle and simply spray onto your vehicle and wipe.  It cleans along with a nice shiny coating.  This is great when you need a quick wipe down, not if totally full of mud or a lot of dirt, it could scratch.  This is for those in between washes, my son loves it since he lives in an apartment complex and does not have access to a water hose, until he comes home to wash his car.  Very easy and does a very nice job on your car or truck.  I have to say my son took the bottles with him so he is able to keep it spotless.  I was able to purchase these at a discounted or marked down  price for my personal review and honest. I have no affiliation with this company.  I would be thrilled to telling all my family, friends and followers about this waterless car wash and wax.. 



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGQ1KXY

#GoTriNova


No comments:

Post a Comment