Friday, August 12, 2016

When they say Giant Flask, they were serious!  This is so awesome, we loved it.  My son came to visit and he flipped he just thought that was the coolest thing, he asked how you going to hide that in your pocket.  This large flask holds 64oz of your favorite alcohol, I filled with Vodka.  This also comes with extra large shot cups also.  You also get a funnel which helps making it much easier to pour without spilling.  My husband is taking to his poke party tomorrow night filled with Fire Ball.  It will sure be the center of conversation at the party.  This flask was easy to fill and easy to pour.  The lid fits great, no leaks from holding upside down.  They lid is attached so you won't have to worry about losing it.  Very easy to rinse out with warm soapy water.  I got this product highly discounted for me to give a honest opinion about this flask, well I have to say I am thrilled, it is a great flask.  Now you do not have to carry those heavy glass bottles.  The flask is very well made, as with the shot cup and funnel.  You will not be disappointed with this, it would make a great gift also.  I can say without hesitation I would be pleased to recommend this product.  I do not have any affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/Systems-KTFLSKGS-Giant-Shot-Flask/dp/B004TQIA3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470689872&sr=8-1&keywords=B004TQIA3K

#MAXAM


No comments:

Post a Comment