Tuesday, August 16, 2016

This set of steak knives has really been a total amazement, I did not expect these to be this great.  They come is a really nice and well made case with slots for each knife.  The lid snaps shut with easy, and that is great.  I do not have any affiliation with this company. The knives themselves were extremely impressive, the handles and solid and well made.  They are very easy to grip, nicely grooved for you fingers.  The blades and perfect, very strong and shape, plus I really like the length of the blade itself, makes it very easy to cut thru meat.  These knives are very impressive, I could not believe how well they cut thru chicken, with so little effort.  Getting this was awesome and I so recommend this set to anyone I know and don't know, friends, family and followers.  You will not be disappointed with set of knives.  I received these at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review, and to say I am very happy with this set of knives, and I could not find on flaw in any of the knives or even the fantastic case. 



https://www.amazon.com/Slitzer-Professional-German-Style-Knives/dp/B0002262UI/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2D4DW0NZBLRX4&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470678630&sr=1-&keywords=B0002262UI

#slitzer





No comments:

Post a Comment