Saturday, August 6, 2016

This thermos is better than I expected from the description.  The drink lip is amazing and it really is so much easier to drink from, it fits your mouth so well.  This is a great size, larger than expected, but this is perfect for my coffee, or water on my nightly walks.  It too large to carry around, but if you have a backpack it is perfect, it holds plenty.  I keep in my truck, and drink when I get back.  I have also used this to fill up my son's water bottle that he carries, with the pourable lid it is great! I did not spill a thing.  The lid fits great, and the flip top has a locking device so it does not accidently open.  Easy to wash by hand, not recommended in the dishwasher.  Instruction say to cool or heat the bottle before use to help keep your beverage at the temperature you need.  I just filled with some ice, and then my beverage, you do not want carbonated drinks inside since they product those bubbles which if get shook you get sprayed.  I purchased this specially for my coffee, it has gotten so expensive to buy at a drive thru, now I carry my own in the great thermos that I purchased at a discounted price for my unbiased and honest review, and this is a thumbs up from myself, and I know you would love it also.   I do not have any  affiliation with this company. 


https://goo.gl/kpz1ia

#thermos32


No comments:

Post a Comment