Monday, August 8, 2016

  I was able to purchase this set of tweezers  at a discounted price for my unbiased opinion weather good or bad, and I will say this is great, I really am pleased with the quality and how great it works, I have no bad things to say about this product. In this set of tweezers you get three different styles.  They all work great for eyebrows, and even splinters.  Which I used the flat angles one to get a splinter from my sons foot.  It worked great.  Using these have made trimming my eyebrows so much easier and less painful.  Since you get a real nice pointy one that helps get those single ones are always a problem, and your able to get a good pattern.  This also have a very nice case to keep your tweezers in, that way your not laying them around and loosing them.  Each one has a small band on them to keep the closed, and the pointy on covered.  I would be very pleased to recommend this to anyone.  


https://www.amazon.com/Prefer-Beauty-Stainless-Professional-Antistatic/dp/B01J2XSIJ0

#ProfessionalEyebrowRemovalTweezers


No comments:

Post a Comment