Sunday, August 7, 2016

Having a good set of ear buds has been very important, I have purchased many that are terrible.  These have been really good for myself, I am so impressed with the clear sound and how loud, most are never loud enough.  You get so many extra pieces for you ears.  The charger was different but it worked great, did a good job charging at a fast time.  I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family. The volume and talk button is located on the strap in a real good position.  It does not get twisted around when you were them.  Plus the are comfortable to wear and they stay in, plus they have extra piece if they are loose for you.  Very happy with this product and the quality of the sound of music and the phone.  Very clear both ways.  This was a product I received  at a discounted price for my testing and honest review. and I did not find any problems with this product, I only have positive things to say, which is my opinion but testing this showed me that these are great. 


https://www.amazon.com/Avia-Fitting-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Cushions/dp/B01CH7GA34?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#avia


No comments:

Post a Comment