Tuesday, August 9, 2016

This is a set of 4 squeeze bottles, and each on has measuring lines on the outside and a tip cover.  These are very nice and work great.  First you take off the big top, fill, and replace the top and it is ready to use.  The measuring is great especially when I make my homemade salad dressing.  You can see your liquid with no guessing games.  These are easy to wash with water and soap, I used a bottle brush before using.  When you place on the tip lid it does not leak out or drip.  The bottles are also very easy to squeeze.  You can use these for so many things, from ketchup, dressing, even syrup.  Having 4 bottles is great, they fit great in the fridge.  When I purchased these I was given a discounted price for my written review of these.  I would be happy to tell my family, friends and followers.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/Squeeze-Bottles-Cap-Transparent-Measurements/dp/B01G7I2X62/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1469933615&sr=8-49&keywords=squeeze+bottles+with+cap

#qualitysqueezebottles


No comments:

Post a Comment