Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Having extra cables for your electronics is great, and getting this set of 5 was great.  I received  this product at a mark down price for my personal review and honest. I enjoy having shorter wires on my desk because I always have so many things that everything gets tangled up or caught on the long wires.  These are great, I noticed that they charge very well and also transfer great.  I could not find any problems with any of the cable.  Each one is well made, and very well secured and the bases to help keeps these together longer, won't break as easy or bend and the ends.  Also the outer casing is very thick, so it makes these so durable. These have been great on m speakers and phone.   I would recommend these wires especially if your wanting shorter ones, it so helps at your desk.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KLYFQ30

#MicroUSBCable


No comments:

Post a Comment