Monday, August 8, 2016

When you like walking in the dark this is the light for you.  Wow this is great, it has a really bright lite that has 3 setting, and even has red lights that you can also adjust.  You also change move the light up and down, while not messing with the band.  The band itself is very comfortable and can easily be adjusted for different sized heads.  It comes with 3 AAA batteries which is a big plus for myself.  You also get a neat wrist band that is brightly colored.  Simply put in the batteries, put on you head and turn on.  You will have light while being hands free, this is brighter than my flashlight that I have to hold when I walk, not I am hands free, so much safer.  I was able to purchase this headlamp at a discounted price for my unbiased opinion weather good or bad, and I will say this is great, I really am pleased with the quality and how great it works, I have no bad things to say about this product.  I would be very pleased to recommend this to anyone.  What a great item to have for many situations, no electricity, walks, emergencies. 


http://www.sharkmotorcycleaudio.com/products/bright-led-headlamp-flashlight-w-red-lights-for-night-running-hunting-fishing-camping-reading-jogging-walking-waterproof-long-battery-life-included-adjustable-beam-durable-lightweight-easy-to-use.html

#shkheadlamp





No comments:

Post a Comment