Friday, August 26, 2016

To start this is a excellent purse, I am so impressed, the photos don't do this purse justice.  It is more stylish and classy than I expected, and very happy with this purse.  First it is leather, which really make it durable and long lasting, something that I surely need.  I purchased the solid black which makes it match almost anything you where.  The straps are well done, and you get an extra long strap if you want to use that style, I prefer the short handles.  They are very well sewn, did not see any flaws.  It is a perfect size, not too big or too small, and it has many extra pockets in the inside and outside. The inside has a real nice liner, that is well done also.  It has a really cute tassel on the side which I just love.  This is now my purse of choice.  They have other colors to choose from if black is not your thing, I also like the white/pink style also.  I would be a purchaser of that purse for sure.  I did not find any flaws with this purse, it is well made and the stitching is perfectly done.  The longer strap hooks on every easy and securely.  Since I was able to purchase this at a discounted price for my personal review.   I would be excited to suggest this purse to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JKD49CC

#oliviaandjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment