Friday, August 12, 2016

When teaching with fins, you need to have the right product.  Well, I found an awesome set of training fins, these work even if your experienced.  Since my son has been learning to swim, I wanted to get him a nice pair of fins so he can swim with myself.  I received these fins at a discounted price for me to test and let people know my personal opinion.  Well I can say that my son and I are very happy with these fins.  I used them first to show him how to use them, so he put on and off he went, still learning but getting the hang of it.  Could not get him out of the pool, he only came out because a storm was coming.  These are very well made, and the strap is nice sized, stays in place on your heels.  The fins really help push the water and helps you travel faster and smooth.  We swim everyday so this is going to get a lot of use.  Constructed very well, and I saw no problems or issue with the fins.  They are a lot of fun.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GNKR83W

#FairmountParkProducts





No comments:

Post a Comment