Tuesday, August 9, 2016

When I purchased this I was given a discounted price for my written review of this grocery bag holder. This is so nice and I have always wanted to find one that would match my kitchen, which this is stainless exactly the style.  It was so easy to fill, simply placed my grocery bags inside and the opening is great just pull and out comes a bag.  No more stuffed in the cabinets, or having bags of bags.  Plus this looks so stylish, and it is well made.  If you are looking for a great grocery bag holder this is the one to purchase, you will not be disappointed.  I would be happy to tell my family, friends and followers.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/Saganizer-grocery-stainless-Easy-access-openings/dp/B013RXY020/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1469651611&sr=8-11&keywords=bag+dispenser

#bagholder


No comments:

Post a Comment