Thursday, August 25, 2016

Using a nice well made ice bag is very important to myself.  My bag that I received from my doctor has been leaking, and I have to use on everyday now.  Since I was able to purchase this at a markdown price for my impartial review.  This has really worked, I was able to physically test this last night and it stayed nice and cold, and did not leak all over my shirt.  The opening is nice and wide which makes it easy to fill.  The cap screws on nicely and very secure, not one leak.  While using after 30 minutes, still worked great, and did not leak anywhere.  I have to ice my elbow, arm and wrist every evening for the swelling and this has been a great bag.   I would be very happy to suggest this product to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HXLJRF2

#icebag


No comments:

Post a Comment