Monday, August 8, 2016

I would be very pleased to recommend this to anyone whom needs to clean up after there pets.  This is a great and handy item to have.  It comes with a container that clips onto your pants, or you can just carry.  The baggies easily go into the canister, pulls out of the side for easy access.  These are biodegradable, and leak proof.  I used tonight while walking my dogs, but was not going to show what I put in it, you can guess.  So, easy to use and you get a many bags in this set.  You can also close the canister with a handy plug.  Very pleased with this product, I could not find any problems with this product, I was able to purchase these at a discounted price for me to test out, and the test was a success. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FVJGKCG

#MPDogWasteBags


No comments:

Post a Comment