Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Since Christmas is a few months away, this was just too cute.  This fit perfectly in the bathroom and made it so festive even though it is 100 degrees outside.  You get a seat cover, back lid cover, tissue box cover and a floor cover.  It is very well made, and really gets your guests bathroom in the holiday spirit.  I had no problems or issues placing this one, the lid is a round lid not oval, which I was glad not sure if it would have fit the other bathroom.  This set is just adorable and was so pleased to have gotten this.  My son wanted me to leave it on.  It was a battle to take if off, and wait until Christmas.  I was able to purchase these at a discounted or marked down  price for my personal review and honest. I have no affiliation with this company.  I would be thrilled to telling all my family, friends and followers about this awesome bathroom decoration. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P66DBS6

#ToiletSeatCover


No comments:

Post a Comment