Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Getting this rocket balloons for my son who loves balloons and watching them fly.  I was able to purchase these at a discounted price for my honest opinion and thoughts.  Well, first this come with 100 balloons, and a very nice pump. We blew up about 6 different ones and 4 out of the six had holes in them.  We were able to get two going and after they are filled the zip off into the sky and make a whistling noise.  Pumping them did take some time and effort but I made my son do it because he wanted to watch them, so I would personally not do it but for kids great work out.  The balloons themselves are very thin and weak which could be why so many had holes in them.  Personally I would not recommend these because 4 out of 6 had holes, not sure about the rest but if your going to be spending money on a item your not wanting to have them with holes.  Maybe I received a bad batch, but if it was not for the holes I would recommend this, it is fun to watch and they do fly up well.  I also have no affiliation with this company. 

https://www.amazon.com/Flying-Rocket-Balloons-inflated-Favors/dp/B01IEWWFYO?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#rocket


No comments:

Post a Comment