Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Having a well made soup thermos is very important, when trying to save money.  This worked out great, I made a entire can of chicken noodle soup, poured in and it was great.  The soap stayed hot all thru the day, and I was able to have for afternoon meal.  This thermos is made very well, the lid is very secure and you also can use the cap as a bowl for your soup, or you can drink right from the thermos, as long as it not too hot.  The top is nice and wide which made it very easy to pour my soup in, did not spill a drop.  It is stylish and can be used for either adults or children.  Now, anyone can have a nice hot soup during the day.  Very easy to clean out with hot soapy water, it does not state about using a dishwasher, I would not.  This is a safe thermos, no BPA, and FDA approved.  When I purchased this thermos I  was given a discounted price for my written review.  It came securely packaged and delivered on time.  I have no complaints about this thermos.  I would be happy to tell my family, friends and followers.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 



https://goo.gl/qiqBZY

#soupflask


No comments:

Post a Comment