Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Having a good working earphones with a mic has been very important to myself.  I enjoy listening to music daily.  Having this during my morning walks has been great, and at the same time I can answer my phone and talk thru the mic.  I tested it and called home and they said I sounded very clear, no outside noisy, or crackling.  The music comes thru the ear pieces very clear and nice sounding.  The cable is nice length I am able to place my phone on my waist and have plenty of length.  This comes with extra ear pieces and holders, and a very nice bag to store you ear phones when your not using. Since I was able to purchase this at a markdown price for my impartial review.   I would be very happy to suggest this product to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016UY06GW

#ArmbeatsCS500



No comments:

Post a Comment