Thursday, August 18, 2016

Having recenlty purchased a set of G40 Globe lights with string, I was worried about if one blew, and now I do not have to worry. I do not have any affiliation with this company.  I received these at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review. Since I now have received this product, I am able to have back up bulbs for my string of light.  These are very well made, and fit my string of light great, and are exactly the same globe style and clear bulb.  This came very well packaged so that not a single one broke during shipment.  You get 25 bulbs in this set which I inspected each one and they each we perfect, no imperfections or broken filaments.  Very pleased and recommend these replacement bulbs.


https://www.amazon.com/Escolite-Lights-Replacement-Candelabra-Socket/dp/B01G3GBH8S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1470793113&sr=8-4&keywords=G40+bulbs

#G40Blubs


No comments:

Post a Comment