Sunday, August 7, 2016

What great light they are much better than I expected them to be.  The brightness is great, and all are perfect.  I am getting a new pool screen put in this week, so these are going to look awesome around my pool.  The string is green which is green which goes with my plants around my pool.  I know exactly what palm trees they are going on when they are done with my pool area.  Very easy to use just place, and plug in and you will be very impressed with these.  They are very well packaged when shipped did not have any problems.  I have no negative things to say, just all positive.  I purchased this with a discount for my unbiased review of these bulbs, and I totally recommend, these would also look great out front on my front porch, I may have to purchase more.  I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family.

https://www.amazon.com/Ticoze-Christmas-Lighting-Backyard-Decorative/dp/B01FYRTVQW/ref=sr_1_119?ie=UTF8&qid=1468398160&sr=8-119&keywords=patio+lights

#patiolights


No comments:

Post a Comment