Monday, August 8, 2016

The is a perfect fitting sunshade for my truck.  It fit the whole window with no problems.  The shade comes in a case and just opens up.  It unfolds great, and just place in your window and pull down the visors to keep in place.  This really helps protect you cars dash and helps with the Florida heat. Now I won't have a hot steering wheel or seat.  It closes up real easy, and fits right back in the case.  So, I can say my honest opinion of this product, very happy.   This was a product I received  at a discounted price for my testing and honest review. and I did not find any problems with this product, I only have positive things to say, which is my opinion but testing this showed me that this product works well, and just as described. 

http://www.amazon.com/No-1-Car-Windshield-Sunshade-Slip/dp/B00E5OUOCQ

#XShade


No comments:

Post a Comment