Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This is honestly the first time I have ever used a unquie.  I was so beautiful and the pillow and bag really was so nice.  It was like I was looking into a whole new cultural.  This states it comes with a ebook but I never got it so I did my best to figure it out.  No instructions came along, I guess it was with the ebook.  But it was so amazing to hear all the sounds you could make with this and the tone that came from this was amazing.  The box says healing sounds, I was making sounds and my husband goes what is that sound, he thought is was just amazing and made him feel calm inside.  If you click my youtube link below you will be able to hear the sounds, and please subscribe.    I was able to purchase these at a discounted or marked down  price for my personal review and honest. I have no affiliation with this company.  I would be thrilled to telling all my family, friends and followers about this awesome bathroom decoration. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GMW448S

#promotion


https://youtu.be/vUZFUKas2Lc









No comments:

Post a Comment