Sunday, August 14, 2016

I was able to purchase this set of Red Wine Glasses  a greatly discounted purchase price for my honest opinion of these elegant wine glasses. This set of two elegant wine glasses are very delicate, so be careful.  The stand and base are well made and very strong the glass itself is very light and thin, so be gentle.  I was a little nervous washing, just use great care, could shatter.  These were nice to drink from, and very stylish.  They surely show your wines colors, not matter if red, white, or purple.  My husband wants to drink his moonshine in it.  These come in a very protected packaging, glasses fit into a  foam mold, and then placed into a nice box.  You could give these as a gift, but I prefer to keep for myself.  These are nice, not to be near children since they are pretty fragile.  These are only for adults which is whom I would recommend this product.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 



http://www.amztk.com/redwineglass

#drinkbellavino


No comments:

Post a Comment