Thursday, August 18, 2016

Getting a mirror that does not fog up and is well lite is exactly what I have been looking for.  This mirror is 10x magnification which really helps when I am applying make up.  I do not have any affiliation with this company.  I received these at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review. It is really easy to install, simply insert the 2 AAA batteries that are included into the back panel.  Find the place you would like to hang the mirror or smooth shower wall.  I placed mine on my vanity, love the lighting this gives off, it really makes a big difference.  Push the suction cup on the mirror twist and it locks in place, and it is just as easy to remove twist and pull plastic tab.  Very pleased with this and how well it worked.  I used it this morning to place on my makeup, very happy, and would recommend this to my followers and friends. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FIMNL6O

#10xVanity


No comments:

Post a Comment