Tuesday, August 16, 2016

This is a different spray nozzle, it has a adjustable angled head that you can simply move up and down to the angle you like.  It has many different settings for different types of flows.  The sprayer is so easy to use, and comfortable on you hands. It comes with extra washers and a adapter.  it also has a swtich to turn on and off the water.  It is nice and long, even has a hanging clip on the sprayer.  The flow is good, not real powerful spray, but good for watering and things, I was not able to get enough pressure for the sidewalk mold, but otherwise I find this to be a nice sprayer for my flower and garden. I do not have any affiliation with this company.  I received these at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

http://amzn.to/2bkVbxr

#gtfg-20




No comments:

Post a Comment