Sunday, August 7, 2016

This is such an amazing product, I was able to purchase this at a highly discounted price for my honest opinion.  My oldest son just purchased one and he is in love with it, so I purchased this to give to his wife for their honeymoon to the Florida Keys.  It gives you full face coverage while letting you breath.  It is very easy to use, just hook up the air breather, adjust to your face and your ready to go.  The flipped are very comfortable and gives you the extra push in the water.  This also comes with a netted bag for easy carrying and even when they are wet it helps them dry off.  This is such a great invention.  They are going to be able to swim together in the crystal clear water on their honeymoon.   I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family.

https://www.amazon.com/Snorkel-Set-Snorkeling-Adjustable-Diving/dp/B01IIOUPWW/ref=lp_9419827011_1_2?srs=9419827011&ie=UTF8&qid=1469592402&sr=8-2

#OceanView


No comments:

Post a Comment