Sunday, August 21, 2016

I was able to purchase this fiber powder at a low rate for my opinion and my thoughts of this product after using for about 5 days.  I enjoyed placing a teaspoon in my morning yogurt, you can not test a difference when this is mixed.  I have also used in just water, and it dissolved very quickly and it did not have a bad taste as some other, not gritty.  I am pleased with this, and being able to get extra fiber in my daily diet has been great.  There is a measuring spoon inside the container which I did not know, but I found it, so no worries about needing a measuring spoon.  It hides during shipment, so look around your will find it.  This is a good size you get about 28 servings in this container, it is also sealed very well for your protection.  You can also take up to two teaspoons a day.  


https://www.amazon.com/OmniGreen-Labs-Supplement-Substitute-Benefiter/dp/B01INPXXC0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469027721&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=benefiber+dietary+fiber+optifiber

#omnigreenlabs



No comments:

Post a Comment