Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tea Tree Oil s so great, with a wonderful scent and wow, you need just a few drops to put into your diffuser.  This scent is so wonderful and the scent of tea tree essential oil  is floating throughout my home.  Getting a pure essential oil that actually keeps a scent for a long period of time. This bottle comes with a really nice eyedropper for easy dispersing.  I was able to purchase this amazing product at a discount, for myself to test and give my honest opinion of this product. The bottle comes well protected in bubble wrap to protect during shipping, as with the eye dropper.  It really is a wonderful product, and I have purchased numerous scents from this company and love them all.   I could find no issues with this at all, it is a wonderful long lasting fragrance.  My house smells amazing!  I do not have any affiliation with this company. 


https://www.amazon.com/Tree-terpenin-4-ol-Australia-100%25-Natural/dp/B01IG3UGF6/ref=sr_1_11?m=A3K94VWQ8DVMOE&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470327949&sr=1-11

#NewYorkBiology
#TeaTree
#EssentialOil
#TopQuality




No comments:

Post a Comment