Monday, August 8, 2016

I have always wanted one of these but never did, now I can say I was missing out.  Since I was able to purchase this corset at a reduced price, I could not resist.  Now I see why so many woman like these. It was easy to hook on, I left the back tied, and used the front clasps to close.  I felt like a beautiful woman wearing this, it is so fancy and elegant.  The material is soft and silky on the skin.  The ribbon on the back is so pretty.  This really holds you in and gives you amazing curves.  The extra did not know about the panties that came with this, very sexy.  The design on the fabric is beautiful.  Words cannot describe how it made me feel wearing this.  It was much more than I could even thought, I am very impressed with this corset.  I am totally recommend this to my friends, family and followers.  Thank you for making me feel like a lady!





No comments:

Post a Comment